puma fenty

in Generico in Italia 28.12.2018 06:39
von Stanley Fielding • 3 Beiträge

ÿþThe entire SUPERPUMA collection can now be puma fenty purchased directly through Puma at Puma.com. Let us know what piece from the pack you re feeling the most.The stripped down version of the unique Puma Blaze of Glory will be releasing in new colorways as we approach the Summer season.Up above we take a look at new colorways of the Puma Blaze of Glory Soft, which features a nubuck/suede sock-like construction on the upper with perforations throughout for added breathability. The four color options include Aruba Blue, Agave Green, Grey Violet, and Black. The black pair comes with a matching Trinomic sole unit, while the other three pairs choose to go with contrasting white soles.

Puma athletes such as the fastest man in the world, Usain Bolt, will be wearing shoes that feature NETFIT Technology to train for the World Championships in London Rihanna puma 2017.\ I do a lot of training  sometimes a bit too much  and it s always different. Sometimes I m doing power work, and then sometimes it s speed and agility work, so it s important to have a shoe that s puma slides flexible enough to do the right exercise, says Bolt.  The best thing about the NETFIT Technology is that it is customizable and I can lace them any way I want; not only to get the best fit, but it gives me the opportunity to be creative with it.

Sometimes you wish you could just design shoes purely tailored to your own feet and now you can. Plus, they look great, and that s always the most important thing, right? In addition, NETFIT Technology will also be available on a range of Puma Football puma football boots products giving players endless scope to customize their game. Also, NETFIT will also launch on a few lifestyle silhouettes such as the Tsugi.PUMA NETFIT Technology will officially be launched in May 2017 and will be available starting now with the Speed IGNITE NETFIT; from May 10th with 365 evoKNIT NETFIT; from June 1st in men s and women s IGNITE NETFIT and Tsugi NETFIT; and from July 1st the IGNITE Limitless NETFIT, Tsugi NETFIT, 365 NETFIT, evoSPEED Indoor NETFIT, and more.

A few days later the international r b singer took to his Instagram account once again to give us a first look at what is believed to be the said collaboration.The Weeknd posted the picture above of him performing on tour while wearing what we believe to be his signature shoes with Puma. The shoe seems to be more of a boot with a nubuck/suede upper and a thick gum sole unit. Perhaps inspired by the Yeezy Boost 750? No official announcement from Puma or The Weeknd yet, but stay tuned to Kicks On Fire for updates.

No image of the actual sneaker puma rihanna has been provided just yet, but The Weeknd says,  In a few months I ll be able to share what we ve been working on. Until then stay tuned. Who s excited for this upcoming The Weeknd x Puma sneaker collaboration. Stay tuned as we re pretty sure new info on this drop will be dropping in the next couple of weeks.The Puma Tsugi Shinsei arrives in this brand new Triple White colorway just in time for the Spring season. Having just made its debut as a collaborative release with KITH, Puma is now releasing their brand new model on its own.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: americantrstr
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 626 Themen und 626 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen